Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Unable to Find fg_runs in the Gradle Tasks Tab(I can't locate any folder named fg_runs in the Gradle Tasks tab )
Unable to Find fg_runs in the Gradle Tasks Tab [message #1848316] Sun, 28 November 2021 00:43
Jonah Cross is currently offline Jonah CrossFriend
I have been following a tutorial to mod Minecraft, but got stuck when it asked me to expand a folder titled "fg_runs"

since I am a new user and Eclipse won't allow me to link external sites, the tutorial is Codakid's "The Ultimate Guide to Minecraft Modding with Java in 2021" and it should be the first link when pasted into google.

The only thing I can think of that would differ from what the poster did was that when I installed Eclipse, I couldn't install the same version the poster did, but a newer one. I also am unable to find any .zip folder for Forge 1.12.2 in my downloads, only in the "versions" folder in the .minecraft folder. Otherwise, I did exactly as the tutorial said, I even reinstalled Forge and Eclipse, but nothing got the fg_runs folder to appear. If anyone can tell me why this is happening and how to fix it, it would be greatly appreciated.

Once again, Eclipse doesn't allow new users to add links, but you can find the image of what I am supposed to have in Step 5, it is the 7th image.
  • Attachment: Capture.PNG
    (Size: 23.79KB, Downloaded 190 times)
Previous Topic:Install Remediation Page
Next Topic:Cannot "cut and paste " from "console".....
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 13:50:52 GMT 2024