Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » How to persist nattable properties to the project properties file? How to persist nattable propertie(I want to introduce nattable property persistence in the form of configuration management dialog, please tell me the steps in detail)
How to persist nattable properties to the project properties file? How to persist nattable propertie [message #1848093] Fri, 19 November 2021 13:51 Go to next message
teng jinpeng is currently offline teng jinpengFriend
By studying Classic Examples->Persistence->Default NatTable Example, I found a problem. When opening a natable instance, after setting some persistent properties, open the configuration management window to switch these properties at will, but closing the nattable instance will disappear after reopening , View the content of properties, and it is not persisted to the file. I want to know how to persist the properties file to properties and can read the customized content of the configuration window setting when I open it. Please tell me the next step in detail. Thank you !

Re: How to persist nattable properties to the project properties file? How to persist nattable prope [message #1848097 is a reply to message #1848093] Fri, 19 November 2021 15:29 Go to previous message
teng jinpeng is currently offline teng jinpengFriend
I ran SortableGridExample, opened View Configurations, and created a new available state configuration named aa. When I closed the nattable instance and opened the configuration manager for the second time, aa was gone. The view properties file was not kept. Why?
Previous Topic: Eclipse working set concept
Next Topic:Unable to Install ADT software in Eclipse
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 12:33:23 GMT 2024