Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Jubula is not displaying teststeps in the testsuite editor(Jubula is not displaying teststeps in the testsuite editor)
Jubula is not displaying teststeps in the testsuite editor [message #1844840] Mon, 27 September 2021 17:46 Go to next message
bincy philip is currently offline bincy philipFriend
Hi,

I have attached a screenshot here.I am using reused testcases in one project.
In the leftpanel.,I can see testcases and teststeps.Once I click tesstuite editor, teststeps are not openingi in the testsuite editor.Error message is visible in the screenshot.
Do we need to rename reused testcases? I see renaming option is disabled for this testcase.
Also I can't do object mapping for this project.What can be the reason.'Start object mapping button' is disabled once I start aut.

Regards
Bincy

Re: Jubula is not displaying teststeps in the testsuite editor [message #1844871 is a reply to message #1844840] Tue, 28 September 2021 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi
Do anybody has pointers to this problem?
Re: Jubula is not displaying teststeps in the testsuite editor [message #1845004 is a reply to message #1844840] Sat, 02 October 2021 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Can anybody help on this issue.
Regards
Bincy
Re: Jubula is not displaying teststeps in the testsuite editor [message #1847202 is a reply to message #1845004] Tue, 19 October 2021 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marvin Mueller is currently offline Marvin MuellerFriend
Hello,
The names from test cases should not matter, they have all an internal id so Jubula can differentiate between them.

The screenshot is to small to see some important details:
Is the testcase devrocket_01 in the current project?
After which action did this happen?

For the problems with object mapping:
Is the AUT showing up in the Running AUT's view?
Which toolkit does the AUT use?

best regards
Marvin
Re: Jubula is not displaying teststeps in the testsuite editor [message #1847605 is a reply to message #1847202] Tue, 02 November 2021 10:01 Go to previous message
Hi Marvin,
Thanks for the reply.

AUT is running and connected.Its showing as "Connected to AUT agent localhost:60000"

Error message is visible in screen shot.Its like this"Information -126:This element is not available, either it was removed or has been specified in reused project"
I opened the testcase in testsuite editor and when clicks on teststeps it happens.

object mapping for this project is disabled as shown in the attached screenshot.

Regards
Bincy
Previous Topic:Please fight the drift
Next Topic:(how) can I use env vars in a test?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 21:37:51 GMT 2024