Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » eclipse workspace mapping delete my personal folders(deletion of workspace )
eclipse workspace mapping delete my personal folders [message #1844644] Mon, 20 September 2021 06:29 Go to next message
İSMAİL YILDIZHAN is currently offline İSMAİL YILDIZHANFriend
hi all,
I am really new in this community. I have a big problem.
in our project new system added and eclipse ask the workspace and I show my folder on desktop. Which is this folder contains all my documentation. After then in eclipse shows all subfolders of my personal folders. I choose all subfolders and press delete. Yes its deleted from my computer without any thing in my personal folder even in recycle bin :(
How can I restore or rescue my folders , please let me know if you any tips, tricks it would be great..
thanks and appreciate in advance..
regards,
İsmail
Re: eclipse workspace mapping delete my personal folders [message #1844659 is a reply to message #1844644] Mon, 20 September 2021 15:55 Go to previous message
Anne Ranch is currently offline Anne RanchFriend
Unless you "emptied the trash" and even if you did, you should be able to recover ...

From many days past - until you format the device the data is still there.

Perhaps knowing the OS somebody can give you "real advice" , mine is of little value, sorry.

[Updated on: Mon, 20 September 2021 15:58]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Editing .po and .pot files
Next Topic:DEL key won't repeat
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Dec 04 05:12:51 GMT 2021