Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Ditto » Integration of Matlab Models in Eclipse Ditto Digital Twins(Updating Digital twin using the data from the matlab Model)
Integration of Matlab Models in Eclipse Ditto Digital Twins [message #1844319] Wed, 08 September 2021 21:11 Go to next message
Kunal Singh is currently offline Kunal SinghFriend
Hello,

Would like to know if there is any solution to my problem:

I would like to use Matlab to sends back its results of certain model somehow to the digital twin. This might be done through a virtual sensor. I.e. sending the data through the same interface as the real sensors to Eclipse Hono.

I would like an opinion on this and if this is even possible. It would be great help if I get a reply.
Re: Integration of Matlab Models in Eclipse Ditto Digital Twins [message #1844323 is a reply to message #1844319] Thu, 09 September 2021 07:06 Go to previous message
Thomas Jaeckle is currently offline Thomas JaeckleFriend
Hi.

I don't see why this should not be possible. Just publish MQTT messages to Hono's MQTT endpoint from Matlab. When Ditto is connected to Hono, the messages will arrive in Ditto and e.g. modify a digital twin.
Please consult the documentation, e.g. of the "Cloud 2 Edge" package in order to learn more about the integration of Hono and Ditto: https://www.eclipse.org/packages/packages/cloud2edge/tour/
Previous Topic:How do you configure an Http-push connection ?
Next Topic:Receiving responses from Ditto twin commans over Hono MQTT adapter
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 01:05:04 GMT 2024