Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » [Minecraft Development HELP] (Minecraft modded/plugin serveur Development and i need for for some code details)
[Minecraft Development HELP] [message #1844045] Sun, 29 August 2021 17:01 Go to next message
Igor Levvaux is currently offline Igor LevvauxFriend
Hi guys. I know the title is a bit hard to understand said like that and that's why I'm going to clarify. My goal is to create a Pixelmon SkyBlock server and I am using the FabledSkyBlock V2.1.0 plugin and Pixelmon Reforged 8.2.0. I would like to spawn Pokemons on SkyBlocks Islands so that players develop an Island system with the construction of several Biomes so that they can get the pokemon they want in this way. With the NBTExplorer software I tried to copy the packages from the level.dat dealing with the classic Minecraft Overworld FML and forge TO the level.dat dealing with the SkyBlock (the folder in question is more precisely named island_normal_world) and the Pokemons still do not want not spawn. Isn't that what had to be done? Is there anything else to be done? Is it necessary to do another manipulation? I need help because I can't get Pokemon to spawn on SkyBlock Islands. If you want additional info / screenshots or anything else just ask me and I will provide whatever you need to help me.
Re: [Minecraft Development HELP] [message #1844097 is a reply to message #1844045] Wed, 01 September 2021 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jay Arthanareeswaran is currently offline Jay ArthanareeswaranFriend
Hi Igor, this forum is for help on Eclipse's JDT tools and compiler. Very unlikely that you will get a response here for your question, which is better asked in MineCraft forum if there's one or other forums like Stack Overflow.
Re: [Minecraft Development HELP] [message #1844104 is a reply to message #1844097] Wed, 01 September 2021 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Igor Levvaux is currently offline Igor LevvauxFriend
Thanks for giving me some leads. I have indeed posted on the Minecraft.net forum but received no feedback after several days. I am going to test on Stack Overflow because I did not know this forum before you told me about it but as I thought it concerned Java development despite this (as it is about merging a mod + a Minecraft plugin together) that I could post here anyway. Thank you anyway and have a good day!
Re: [Minecraft Development HELP] [message #1862117 is a reply to message #1844097] Mon, 13 November 2023 20:51 Go to previous message
Petre  Mocanu is currently offline Petre MocanuFriend
Jay Arthanareeswaran wrote on Wed, 01 September 2021 09:12
Hi Igor, this forum is for help on Eclipse's JDT tools and compiler. Very unlikely that you will get a response here for your question, which is better asked in MineCraft forum if there's one or other forums like Stack Overflow.

I agree with you! While this forum is primarily focused on Eclipse's JDT tools and compiler, I wanted to kindly inform you that it may not be the only appropriate platform to receive a response to your question. For inquiries related to MineCraft or other topics, I recommend exploring dedicated forums. But this resource also has a large user base and is also suited to provide the assistance you need. Additionally, should you require IT services beyond the realm of MineCraft, their experienced team is readily available to offer comprehensive solutions https://andersenlab.com/services Best of luck in finding the answers you need!
Previous Topic:Eclipse 2022-12 (4.26.0) not debugging java code 1.6
Next Topic: "Why is React Native build failing?"
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 07:25:06 GMT 2024