Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » the function [Export representations as images]of arid file(Hello I want to know how to use code to call the function [Export representations as images]of arid file.Or, if I know the path of the arid file, what can I do to generate the pictures of the arid)
the function [Export representations as images]of arid file [message #1844039] Sun, 29 August 2021 11:43 Go to next message
Ts Bao is currently offline Ts BaoFriend
No Message Body
Re: the function [Export representations as images]of arid file [message #1844051 is a reply to message #1844039] Mon, 30 August 2021 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pierre-Charles David is currently offline Pierre-Charles DavidFriend
I'm sorry but there isn't even a question in you message.
The community can not help you if you do not make even the slightest effort to tell us what you want.

Pierre-Charles David - Obeo

Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Re: the function [Export representations as images]of arid file [message #1844058 is a reply to message #1844051] Mon, 30 August 2021 14:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pierre-Charles David is currently offline Pierre-Charles DavidFriend
Sorry for my harsh response, it seems the problem is with the forum software which tuncated your question.

> Hello I want to know how to use code to call the function [Export representations as images]of arid file.Or, if I know the path of the arid file, what can I do to generate the pictures of the arid

The API you are looking for is `org.eclipse.sirius.ui.tools.internal.actions.export.ExportRepresentationsFromFileAction`.

If you need more programmatic control on which representations to export and which image format to use, see also `org.eclipse.sirius.ui.business.api.dialect.DialectUIManager.INSTANCE.exportWithResult(DRepresentation, Session, IPath, ExportFormat, IProgressMonitor)`.

Pierre-Charles David - Obeo

Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Re: the function [Export representations as images]of arid file [message #1844552 is a reply to message #1844058] Thu, 16 September 2021 13:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thank you for your answer.I'm sorry that the previous questions were not described clearly. If I want to export images, as shown in the attached picture,I need to:
1. unfold cocome.arid
2. unfold Representations per category
3. unfold RequirementModel
4. unfold Conceptual Class Diagram
5. right click Conceptual Class Diagram
6. click Conceptual Class Diagram
Now I want to implement this process in code. Can you give me some guidance? Or is there any API that can help?
  • Attachment: mq.png
    (Size: 518.66KB, Downloaded 33 times)
Re: the function [Export representations as images]of arid file [message #1844553 is a reply to message #1844051] Thu, 16 September 2021 14:00 Go to previous message
Pierre-Charles David wrote on Mon, 30 August 2021 07:38
I'm sorry but there isn't even a question in you message.
The community can not help you if you do not make even the slightest effort to tell us what you want.
As a novice, I don't know how to post, please forgive me.
Previous Topic:AbstractTransparentImage keeps the bitmap of the image in memory
Next Topic:Error: Unable to read repository at....
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 15:19:58 GMT 2024