Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » From Ecore to Java
From Ecore to Java [message #1843517] Tue, 03 August 2021 16:02 Go to next message
Yiwei Miao is currently offline Yiwei MiaoFriend
Hi everyone,

I am trying to generate my ecore file to java code. And i get a lot of error log. any one can tell me, where should i start first?
Re: From Ecore to Java [message #1843520 is a reply to message #1843517] Tue, 03 August 2021 19:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Willink is currently offline Ed WillinkFriend
Hi

Using Acceleo has very little to do with Ecore to Java so I start puzzled as to what on earth you are trying to do and what is not working.

Your error log shows an unhappy workspace with a highlighted entry not obviously related to your Acceleo edit. The acceleo plugin problems are more likely to be relevant,

But Acceleo and many other tools malfunction in an unhappy workspace, so I can only suggest that you Clean, Restart, Clean and hope that your worspace gets sensible and whatever you want to do starts to work.

Regards

Ed Willink
Re: From Ecore to Java [message #1844075 is a reply to message #1843520] Tue, 31 August 2021 09:06 Go to previous message
Laurent Goubet is currently offline Laurent GoubetFriend
Hello,

I'll second Ed in saying that there are too many errors in your log to determine what the root cause of everything could be. The only Acceleo issue I can see here is the "Couldn't load class" message, which usually indicates that the package containing your "main" module is not exported. Please open the META-INF/MANIFEST.MF file from your acceleo project, go to the "Runtime" tab, and in the "exported package" section click on "add" and double click the package containing your module file and its associated generator.

Regards,

Laurent Goubet
Obeo
Previous Topic:How to access imported packages
Next Topic:Share a (E)MTL file using a JAR dependency
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 05:29:56 GMT 2024