Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Headless Mode
Headless Mode [message #1842999] Fri, 09 July 2021 18:17 Go to next message
Kenedy Anderson is currently offline Kenedy AndersonFriend
Hello,

Is there an option to run Jubula tests in a headless mode from the command line? I've been looking for this because I want to include some Jubula tests as part of the automated tests on Circle CI.

If this is not possible, does anyone have experience running Jubula UI tests on Circle CI?
Re: Headless Mode [message #1843559 is a reply to message #1842999] Fri, 06 August 2021 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marvin Mueller is currently offline Marvin MuellerFriend
A complete headless mode is not possible. Jubula does work on the UI, so at least e.g. a VM with a UI is neccesarry.

If you have a complete jubula installastion you can use the tesexec[1] to run test. But where the test are running the System must have a UI.

best regards
Marvin Mueller
[1] https://help.eclipse.org/2020-06/topic/org.eclipse.jubula.client.ua.help/content/html/userManual/tasks/ch03s25.html
Re: Headless Mode [message #1843564 is a reply to message #1843559] Fri, 06 August 2021 16:54 Go to previous message
Kenedy Anderson is currently offline Kenedy AndersonFriend
Thanks for your response, that's good to know for sure.

In case this is useful to anyone else, I was able to get Jubula tests to run on Circle CI using their Windows Executor https://circleci.com/docs/2.0/hello-world-windows/#specifying-a-shell-with-the-windows-executor
Previous Topic:Object Mapping of the existing components getting changed after an update in the UI
Next Topic:Sharing common test cases across projects.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 02:11:10 GMT 2024