Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Application Android whit Server GlassFish
Application Android whit Server GlassFish [message #1842791] Thu, 01 July 2021 12:53 Go to next message
aiuto plezz is currently offline aiuto plezzFriend
I am currently in an internship, and my mission is to improve an Android application.
Currently, I have been able to code the entire Android app in Android Studio.
Once finished I switched to NetBeans because the application was coded on NetBeans 8.0.2, so I created a Maven application, then once generated, the Maven application is deployed on my GlassFish server, the Android application no longer retrieves anything from the database. However, there is no error in my Maven application.

I want to be able to retrieve data from a MySQL database using SOAP methods, and a Maven EJB application coded under NetBeans deployed on Glassfish which contains the methods to communicate with the database.

The situation is as follows:

On Glassfish, a MavenEJBversion4 application is already deployed and it works, when on NetBeans I recompile and redeploy the application this application, without touching the code, it no longer works.

The Android application does not report any bugs to me, but I no longer recover any data.

I imagine the problem is with compiling the Maven EJB application, because I haven't touched anything else.

So could someone explain to me how to properly compile a Maven EJB application from Netbeans for deployment to a Glassfish server?

Being a beginner, any help is welcome, thank you in advance.
Re: Application Android whit Server GlassFish [message #1842795 is a reply to message #1842791] Thu, 01 July 2021 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
Wouldn't it be better to ask this question on a NetBeans forum instead of an Eclipse forum?

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Re: Application Android whit Server GlassFish [message #1842796 is a reply to message #1842795] Thu, 01 July 2021 14:05 Go to previous message
aiuto plezz is currently offline aiuto plezzFriend
I have already tried but without any answer, so I try a little everywhere,
I just have to load the application on glassFish and I finished the mission that needs to be delivered on Monday,
Previous Topic:Eclipse starts with blank window on Mac
Next Topic:How do I add a multi-column row to a TableViewer?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 08:16:44 GMT 2024