Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Problem with BorderNode drag and drop
Problem with BorderNode drag and drop [message #1842695] Tue, 29 June 2021 09:29 Go to next message
Yann Binot is currently offline Yann BinotFriend
Hi,

I am trying to implement a BorderNode drag and dop.

In my odesign editor, to create a Drop Container:
Under the "Begin" node i define a Move operation.

For the border node case, the following exception is catched:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Figure is not a child
	at org.eclipse.draw2d.Figure.remove(Figure.java:1267)
	at org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.diagram.ui.editparts.AbstractBorderedShapeEditPart.removeChildVisual(AbstractBorderedShapeEditPart.java:134)
	at org.eclipse.sirius.diagram.ui.edit.api.part.AbstractDiagramElementContainerEditPart.removeChildVisual(AbstractDiagramElementContainerEditPart.java:655)
	at org.eclipse.gef.editparts.AbstractEditPart.reorderChild(AbstractEditPart.java:962)
	at org.eclipse.gef.editparts.AbstractGraphicalEditPart.reorderChild(AbstractGraphicalEditPart.java:878)
	at org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.diagram.ui.editparts.AbstractBorderedShapeEditPart.reorderChild(AbstractBorderedShapeEditPart.java:124)
	at org.eclipse.gef.editparts.AbstractEditPart.refreshChildren(AbstractEditPart.java:776)

For Node or Container, there is no problem to implement the Drop Container. Is the Border node a particular case ?

Thank you

[Updated on: Tue, 29 June 2021 12:32]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Problem with BorderNode drag and drop [message #1842918 is a reply to message #1842695] Tue, 06 July 2021 09:33 Go to previous message
Steve Monnier is currently offline Steve MonnierFriend
Hello,

I tested with a container mapping that contains a node mapping and a bordered node mapping. Both node mappings represents the same elements (same domain class and semantic candidate expression). I also have the same Drop Container tool and it works for both node mappings. Under the "Begin" element of the tool I have a "Change context" with a brows expression "var:element". It may not be required but this way I am sure of the context. Under this model operation, I have a Move operation. Its "New container expression" is var:newSemanticContainer, the target of my drang and drop. For the feature name, I have the containment reference concerning these semantic model elements.

Best regards,
Steve

Steve Monnier - Obeo Canada
Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Previous Topic:Cascaded dialog does not allow changes
Next Topic:setName on a DRepresentation programmatically
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 18:31:13 GMT 2024