Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » Acceleo within Sirius(To run an acceleo project from within a Sirius Viewpoint specification Project)
Acceleo within Sirius [message #1841706] Wed, 26 May 2021 08:57 Go to next message
Aon Safdar is currently offline Aon SafdarFriend
Hi, I am new to Acceleo. I am trying to run an acceleo generation from within Sirius. Here is what i have done.
1. I have created a simple metamodel with 3 metaclasses. Parrent 'FileSystem' and 2 composed classes 'Folder' and 'File'.
2. I have generated he edit and editor code and created a new runtime.
3. In new runtime i have created a simple modeling project and within it a new instance model of my ecore metamodel. It has file extension 'fsys' same a my metamodel name.
4. In runtime i created an acceleo project that takes this model and creates a simple text file. It runs successfully and file is being created.
5. In runtime i create a Sirius viewpoint project and make a double-click action on a node, that calls java service method.
6. In java service method i try to call (after adding acceleo project into dependencies and importing it) the java launcher class of Acceleo project with 2 arguments of my instance model location and target folder location..
The problem is that it doesn't generate the file now and gives error that packager URI is not found at the model location i have specified.
What am i doing wrong?
  • Attachment: 1JPG.JPG
    (Size: 36.38KB, Downloaded 83 times)
Re: Acceleo within Sirius [message #1841716 is a reply to message #1841706] Wed, 26 May 2021 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Willink is currently offline Ed WillinkFriend
Hi

You'd better ask on the Sirius newsgroup if you are sure your problem is with Acceleo in Sirius. I've never tried this combination.

Since you're new to Acceleo, I suggest using Acceleo outside Sirius till you get the hang of it.

Regards

Ed Willink

Re: Acceleo within Sirius [message #1841776 is a reply to message #1841716] Fri, 28 May 2021 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi, Thanks for the reply. I have asked the questions in the Sirius Forum.
Re: Acceleo within Sirius [message #1841777 is a reply to message #1841776] Fri, 28 May 2021 11:17 Go to previous message
I've managed to resolve the issue using doGenerate method of the java launcher class. Thanks
Previous Topic:Acceleo 3 standalone with traceability
Next Topic:get the instance of the Main AcceleoGenerator class from query invoke
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 03:10:22 GMT 2024