Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Passage » Documentation / Example for using Passage
Documentation / Example for using Passage [message #1841265] Mon, 10 May 2021 10:37 Go to next message
Ralf Heydenreich is currently offline Ralf HeydenreichFriend
Hi all,
seems that I'm the first poster for this forum ;-)
I want to include Passage into my product, but I don't know how and where to start. Are there any tutorials / blogs / wiki / sample files etc? Didn't find those things... Any hints are welcome.

Kind regards,
Ralf.
Re: Documentation / Example for using Passage [message #1841739 is a reply to message #1841265] Thu, 27 May 2021 10:03 Go to previous message
Alexander Fedorov is currently offline Alexander FedorovFriend
Hi Ralf

Thank you for your interest and sorry for the late reply. Since this forum was empty till your post we was not monitoring it actively.

The easiest way to see Eclipse Passage in action is to use "Licensed RCP (full feather)" example from "Eclipse for RCP and RAP Developers" package

To included license checking functionality to a product one need to add feature "org.eclipse.passage.lic.execute.feature.feature.group" from "https://download.eclipse.org/passage/updates/release/1.2.1/lic/"

The general workflow is described at https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.passage

For more specific questions please open a ticket at Bugzilla, for example "Add a wiki page how to ..." or in another form that can be discovered easier from your point of view.

Your input and experience is very valuable for us.

Thanks again,
AF
Next Topic:First start of Passage shows a "missing license" dialog
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 03:17:47 GMT 2024