Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Object Mapping of the existing components getting changed after an update in the UI
Object Mapping of the existing components getting changed after an update in the UI [message #1840893] Wed, 28 April 2021 10:05 Go to next message
Nidhi Kashyap is currently offline Nidhi KashyapFriend
Hello All,

I have observed a unique behavior , the object mapping of the components existing in the Swing Application is getting changed after a new components example a Button is added to the application.

All the object mappings of the existing component break if there is any change or addition of component in the UI of the application.

Is there any way to have control over the object mappings or I need to capture all the object mappings again.

I want to know if any one else has also faced this issue or is this a known issue ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Nidhi
Re: Object Mapping of the existing components getting changed after an update in the UI [message #1843558 is a reply to message #1840893] Fri, 06 August 2021 08:42 Go to previous message
Marvin Mueller is currently offline Marvin MuellerFriend
The object mapping should not break by just adding a button, but if the stucture is changed more it might fail.
It can help that most of the componens have been given a name(or id)[1]

best regards
Marvin Mueller
[1] https://help.eclipse.org/2020-06/topic/org.eclipse.jubula.client.ua.help/content/html/userManual/toolkit/ch04s02s03.html#naming-components
Previous Topic:Performance drop in Jubula 8.8 test of javafx 16 application
Next Topic:Headless Mode
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 06:17:16 GMT 2024