Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Debugging for beginners?
Debugging for beginners? [message #1839290] Thu, 18 March 2021 18:39 Go to next message
Douglas Childs is currently offline Douglas ChildsFriend
Trying to figure out what is happening with my test. Two steps after performing a ub_grc_click my test will hang waiting to execute the next step. It doesn't matter what the two steps followingare, I have even put a pause as one of the steps and it will hang as soon as I resume. The log files in their default state give no info. What do I need to do to dump more debug information? In my application I am seeing seemingly random "not on fx thread" errors related to jubula, but they don't seem to happen consistently.
Re: Debugging for beginners? [message #1839552 is a reply to message #1839290] Tue, 23 March 2021 19:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Douglas Childs is currently offline Douglas ChildsFriend
It look like Jubula just can't handle testing when there is a lot going on... I can comment out some of the threads and it gets farther into my test, but still freezes.
Re: Debugging for beginners? [message #1844299 is a reply to message #1839552] Wed, 08 September 2021 12:30 Go to previous message
Marvin Mueller is currently offline Marvin MuellerFriend
Hello,
the "not on fx thread" errors might indicate Problems where some actions(or event handling in your application) are not executed in the javaFX thread. This can lead to such problems that tests are not executed correctly or sometimes even not at all.
Its there more information in the jubula log located: "%HOME_DIRECTORY%/.jubula"?

best regards
Marvin Mueller
Previous Topic:Sharing common test cases across projects.
Next Topic:How can I find an old version of Jubula
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 07:03:53 GMT 2024