Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Radio Button Group(Displaying items as list view using radio button group field. )
Radio Button Group [message #1838360] Tue, 23 February 2021 04:55 Go to next message
Mark Novem Grisola is currently offline Mark Novem GrisolaFriend
Good day,

Is there a way to display the items of radio button group in a list view way? I have this form with ListBox field, with those item displayed i want the user to select 1 item only. This can be addressed easily using radio button group field but the problem with this field is that it display the items in horizontal series. If only there's a property of this field that provide such features or functionality then it solves my problem. Since i do not find it yet, i use ListBox field. Listbox can allow user to check multiple items which i must not allow. Though using table field is my last resort, i am still looking forward to use Radio Button field.

A guide or simple hint is very much appreciated. Thanks.

Sincerely,
Mark
  • Attachment: ListBox.png
    (Size: 20.28KB, Downloaded 119 times)
Re: Radio Button Group [message #1838376 is a reply to message #1838360] Tue, 23 February 2021 16:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

What toolkit is this? SWT doesn't have a Listbox control.

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Re: Radio Button Group [message #1838400 is a reply to message #1838376] Wed, 24 February 2021 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the reply Nitin, I am using Eclipse Scout v10.0. It does not provide more control on list. I just use the smart field to solve the problem. Hopefully more list control features on new version of Scout will be available soon. :)
Re: Radio Button Group [message #1838401 is a reply to message #1838400] Wed, 24 February 2021 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
Look in the "Community" item on the Scout page for where best to ask questions about Scout:

https://www.eclipse.org/scout/

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Re: Radio Button Group [message #1848505 is a reply to message #1838401] Mon, 06 December 2021 09:12 Go to previous message
I already addressed this problem. Sorry for bing so naive. I just configured the Horizontal and vertical view settings and that's it, it solve my problem..
Previous Topic:Hi I need Help I USe Oracle for Web and Java Devs
Next Topic:Lane change
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 05:47:54 GMT 2024