Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Creation tool uses tool name instead of label for command label?
Creation tool uses tool name instead of label for command label? [message #1837654] Wed, 03 February 2021 16:51 Go to next message
Felix Dorner is currently offline Felix DornerFriend
Hi,

I'm working with Sirius for a long time now and I have just noticed, that creation commands (e.g. when I create a container/node in a diagram), the Edit->Undo menu shows the name of the tool, not the label of the tool. I'm suspicious if that has always been the case or if there is a regression? I didn't expect identifiers to leak into the UI. This is with Sirius 6.3.3.

Re: Creation tool uses tool name instead of label for command label? [message #1837744 is a reply to message #1837654] Fri, 05 February 2021 07:52 Go to previous message
Florian Barbin is currently offline Florian BarbinFriend
Hi Felix,

From what I see in org.eclipse.sirius.diagram.tools.internal.command.builders.NodeCreationCommandBuilder.getEnclosingCommandLabel() for instance, it confirms that we use the tool name as the command name. This code has not changed recently.

Regards,
Florian
Previous Topic:BorderedNode Label not shown after creation
Next Topic:Arranging all nodes according to grid
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 08:38:30 GMT 2024