Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » TMF (Xtext) » Nested project: Dsl files compiled twice
Nested project: Dsl files compiled twice [message #1836480] Tue, 05 January 2021 16:54 Go to next message
Yannick DAVELUY is currently offline Yannick DAVELUYFriend
Hello,

I have a problem with my Dsl when I create a nested project : the nested project is compiled twice, in itself and in the parent project.
Generated files are created both in parent and in nested project. I have a validator that checks for unique names in the global indexes that raises duplicated names for element created in the nested project .

In the case of a plugin/java project with dsl files in a source directory it would work as expected but in my case I don't want to convert my projects to plugin/java.

How can I solve this issue ?

Yannick
Re: Nested project: Dsl files compiled twice [message #1836481 is a reply to message #1836480] Tue, 05 January 2021 17:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Christian Dietrich is currently offline Christian DietrichFriend
Hi, can you please create a ticket with details at github.com/eclipse/xtext-eclipse

You may be able to Workaround with IShouldGenerate or IResourceUiServiceProvider

Twitter : @chrdietrich
Blog : https://www.dietrich-it.de
Re: Nested project: Dsl files compiled twice [message #1836484 is a reply to message #1836481] Tue, 05 January 2021 19:20 Go to previous message
Yannick DAVELUY is currently offline Yannick DAVELUYFriend
I created the ticket:
https://github.com/eclipse/xtext-core/issues/1656

Yannick
Previous Topic:Custom scheme for import URIs
Next Topic:Keyword with whitespace
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 13:41:13 GMT 2024