Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » How to prevent associations to parent containers(How to set Connection Complete Preconditions)
How to prevent associations to parent containers [message #1835614] Tue, 08 December 2020 20:53 Go to next message
Thomas Chiang is currently offline Thomas ChiangFriend
Hello,

I am trying to figure out how to set the connection complete precondition that will prevent this type of association from being allowed in my model:

index.php/fa/39495/0/

When I am in the editor I can use the interpreter to figure out all of the ancestors of Element1 using [self.ancestors()/] but I do not know how to translate this to aql for use in the Connection Complete Preconditions box for my edge creation tool. I tried aql: preTarget.differs(preSource.ancestors()) similar to what is in the example here: https://wiki.eclipse.org/Sirius/Tutorials/AdvancedTutorial#Precondition, but it unfortunately doesn't work.

Some guidance would be greatly appreciated
Re: How to prevent associations to parent containers [message #1835711 is a reply to message #1835614] Thu, 10 December 2020 19:51 Go to previous message
Thomas Chiang is currently offline Thomas ChiangFriend
Figured out that the command I wanted was aql: preSource.ancestors() ->excludes(preTarget).
Previous Topic:Constrain edges to be unique
Next Topic:Sirius Support for ETL and other Epsilon Languages
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 15:45:23 GMT 2024