Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Linker options: Where are they?
Linker options: Where are they? [message #1835343] Tue, 01 December 2020 09:11 Go to next message
Uwe Andersen is currently offline Uwe AndersenFriend
I linked OpenCV via Maven into my Java project.(I'm working with Eclipse IDE for Java Developers, Version 2019-09 R (4.13.0)). When loading the OpenCV lib I get a warning from the VM about the stack of the OpenCV lib and a recommendation:
"It's highly recommended that you fix the library with 'execstack -c <libfile>', or link it with '-z noexecstack'."
Now I would like to link OpenCV with '-z noexecstack' but I don't know where to put this.

Does anybody know?

Uwe

P.S.: OpenCV is running smoothly, I just want to get rid of the warning.
Re: Linker options: Where are they? [message #1836964 is a reply to message #1835343] Wed, 20 January 2021 11:44 Go to previous message
Mark Smith is currently offline Mark SmithFriend
If both static and shared libraries are found, the linker gives preference to linking with the shared library unless the -static option is used. It makes a difference where in the command you write this option; the linker searches and processes libraries and object files in the order they are specified.
Previous Topic:Reporting Tutorial Issue
Next Topic:Eclipse Oxygen 2.0 MAF Application?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 03:26:16 GMT 2024