Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » How can I hide the stereotypes in the diagrams?
How can I hide the stereotypes in the diagrams? [message #1835200] Fri, 27 November 2020 00:58 Go to next message
Manuel Malagon is currently offline Manuel MalagonFriend
It is possible to hide the stereotype labels in the diagram?

index.php/fa/39421/0/

They occupy a lot of space and make things a little bit more cluttered and harder to see in the diagram.
Re: How can I hide the stereotypes in the diagrams? [message #1835227 is a reply to message #1835200] Fri, 27 November 2020 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Christian Damus is currently offline Christian DamusFriend

Hi,

You can use a CSS stylesheet attached to your diagram, model, or project to suppress stereotype labels:

Label[type=StereotypeLabel] {
	visible: false;
}

See the wiki for more details: https://wiki.eclipse.org/MDT/Papyrus/UserGuide/CSS#Stereotype_Display

HTH,
Christian
Re: How can I hide the stereotypes in the diagrams? [message #1835234 is a reply to message #1835227] Fri, 27 November 2020 14:17 Go to previous message
Manuel Malagon is currently offline Manuel MalagonFriend
Awesome!!

I saw that webpage explaining styles but It's a lot of new information and I just found about papyrus. There is definitely a lot to read and take in.

Thanks for helping and thanks definitely for providing the example, I appreciate it!
Previous Topic:Add Sysml Primitive Types
Next Topic:Why is papyrus generating separate .cpp and .h files for class methods?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 20:26:31 GMT 2024