Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Add Sysml Primitive Types
Add Sysml Primitive Types [message #1835148] Wed, 25 November 2020 16:18 Go to next message
Ala Eddine is currently offline Ala EddineFriend
Hey Guys,

for the creation of a SyML profile i need to set a property as "Integer" from a" Sysml Primitve type" but i can't find the package of " Sysml primitive types" when i click on import-> import registred packages..
Does anybody have a solution for this ?
Re: Add Sysml Primitive Types [message #1835179 is a reply to message #1835148] Thu, 26 November 2020 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pauline Deville is currently offline Pauline DevilleFriend
Hello,

It seems that there si no specific Primitive Types to SysML you should use UML Primitive Types. You can import them by using the "Import Registered Package" menu in the model explorer.

HTH,
Regards,
Pauline
Re: Add Sysml Primitive Types [message #1835187 is a reply to message #1835179] Thu, 26 November 2020 16:08 Go to previous message
Ed Willink is currently offline Ed WillinkFriend
Hi

Indeed, That is why UML 2.5 created the separate and very samll PrimitiveTypes Package.

How would it be useful for a SysML::Boolean to differ from a UML::Boolean and how would your runtime code convert from one to another?

Regards

Ed Willink
Previous Topic:Bug? Empty Comments and non-existent return values being autogenerated
Next Topic:How can I hide the stereotypes in the diagrams?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 23:36:29 GMT 2024