Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » How to get result of aut.execute(Component.checkEnablement(true/false),"check comp") in B
How to get result of aut.execute(Component.checkEnablement(true/false),"check comp") in B [message #1834428] Tue, 10 November 2020 08:37 Go to next message
Nidhi Kashyap is currently offline Nidhi KashyapFriend
Hi All,

I want to get result of

aut.execute(dropdown.checkEnablement(true/false),"") in form Boolean , so that I can perform a comparison. But the return type is Result<String> and I am not able to get Boolean value if my component is enabled or not.

As a result my test case is getting failed whenever checkForEnablement is getting failed.

I need to perform below functionality but my test case is getting failed on checkforEnablement is getting failed.

public static void waitForComponent(ComboComponent dropdown)
{

int time=10000;
while(aut.execute(dropdown.checkEnablement(false),"") != null)
{

aut.execute(dropdown.waitForComponent(time), "wait for comp");
if(aut.execute(dropdown.checkEnablement(true),"") != null)
{
break;
}
time=time+5000; System.out.println("increase time loop back again");

}

}

[Updated on: Tue, 10 November 2020 08:38]

Report message to a moderator

Re: How to get result of aut.execute(Component.checkEnablement(true/false),"check comp") [message #1836588 is a reply to message #1834428] Fri, 08 January 2021 08:41 Go to previous message
Marvin Mueller is currently offline Marvin MuellerFriend
Hello

check Enablement will result in a Exception so you can use a try catch to achieve what you want. Otherwise you can use the method getPropertyValue with the Property name and this will return a result which includes a String in it, which you must yourself make to a Boolean.

best regards
Marvin Mueller
Previous Topic:What are different techniques to get object mapping in Jubula
Next Topic:Getting Actions Exception on same Component Intermitantly, when Component is already enabled
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:19:29 GMT 2024