Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » OM2M » Is it possible to rely on mqtt for npotifications and HTTP for all other operations?
Is it possible to rely on mqtt for npotifications and HTTP for all other operations? [message #1834380] Mon, 09 November 2020 12:13 Go to next message
alex cost is currently offline alex costFriend
Hi
I am trying to implement notifications using mqtt but the rest of operations using http (create AE, containers, subscriptions, etc)

Can we mix HTTP and MQTT bindings. If so, how to pass the <nu> element of the notification for mqtt?

I am using like this but it does not works:

<nu>mqtt://test.mosquitto.org/test/topic1</nu>

Thanks a lot
Alex
Re: Is it possible to rely on mqtt for npotifications and HTTP for all other operations? [message #1835120 is a reply to message #1834380] Wed, 25 November 2020 07:22 Go to previous message
Guillaume Garzone is currently offline Guillaume GarzoneFriend
Hi there,
Protocol bindings are independent of OM2M core. You can interact with the same resources seamlessly using HTTP or MQTT.
The notifications in MQTT should be supported as there is an MQTT protocol binding plugin.
Could you give more information on the error you get and the logs of OM2M?

Be sure to have an MQTT client on the other side subscribing to the right topic and answering correctly when the verification request is sent at subscription creation.
Previous Topic:Is this a bug? Or my fault?
Next Topic:Does OM2M supports mqtt notifications?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 05:17:14 GMT 2024