Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Eclipse won't start
Eclipse won't start [message #1834278] Fri, 06 November 2020 11:17 Go to next message
Andrea Corbelli is currently offline Andrea CorbelliFriend
Hello everyone, I've been using Eclipse CDT on my Ubuntu 20.04 machine for C++ development for about two years now without problems. Unfortunately, when i turned on my computer this morning, i found i couldn't start eclipse again.

When i start the eclipse executable it runs but it won't go past the splash screen.

My installation has updated itself over time and now i'm running the CDT 2020.90 version. I really have no idea of what's happening, the log file in <my-workspace-path>/.metadata/.log is full of errors that i don't really understand.

Does anybody know what's happening? I'm attaching the content of the log file in case someone wants to take a look at it.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Eclipse won't start [message #1834356 is a reply to message #1834278] Sun, 08 November 2020 16:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

I think you need to report this to Genuitec. The earlier messages are related to CodeTogether.

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Re: Eclipse won't start [message #1834365 is a reply to message #1834356] Mon, 09 November 2020 07:44 Go to previous message
Andrea Corbelli is currently offline Andrea CorbelliFriend
Ok, thanks for the answer.
Previous Topic:Install Weblogic server tools via marketplace
Next Topic:How to install PyopenGl
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 04:37:33 GMT 2024