Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Compare » Maven for EMF Compare(Is there a working repository for EMF compare?)
Maven for EMF Compare [message #1834100] Mon, 02 November 2020 16:12 Go to next message
Florian Kunz is currently offline Florian KunzFriend
Hi,

I'm just getting started with EMF compare. The visual tool to compare emf models works quite well for me, but now I want to use it programmatically. For now, all I want to do, is to compare two models with each other and see if there are any differences.

Is there a working maven repository for emf compare? Or how am I supposed to use this tool programmatically?

Thanks in advance,
Florian
Re: Maven for EMF Compare [message #1834368 is a reply to message #1834100] Mon, 09 November 2020 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laurent Goubet is currently offline Laurent GoubetFriend
Hello Florian,

There is no maven integration for EMF Compare. A good chunk of information is available as the developer documentation and you can look into our unit tests in order to see how we're using EMF Compare programmatically, but that will be through Java code and not through a maven artefact.

Regards,

Laurent Goubet
Obeo
Re: Maven for EMF Compare [message #1834401 is a reply to message #1834368] Mon, 09 November 2020 18:26 Go to previous message
Florian Kunz is currently offline Florian KunzFriend
Hello Laurent,

Thank you for your reply. I will take a look at the sources you recommended.

Regards,
Florian
Previous Topic:CDO comparison
Next Topic:equalityHelperExtensionProvider extension point ignored
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:43:41 GMT 2024