Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » 4DIAC - Framework for Distributed Industrial Automation and Control » FORTE execution on Raspberry Pi 3(How to download and execute FORTE on Raspberry Pi 3)
FORTE execution on Raspberry Pi 3 [message #1833721] Thu, 22 October 2020 13:17 Go to next message
Pradeep Patel is currently offline Pradeep PatelFriend
I have Raspberry Pi 3 board with me and I have build FORTE for Raspberry Pi (raspbian OS) using cross compilers on my windows PC as per documentation provided on 4Diac website. I found file 'forte' created in 'src' folder. But i do not find instructions on how to download this file to raspberry Pi board and execute the same. Can anybody help me out with these instructions/commands please?
Re: FORTE execution on Raspberry Pi 3 [message #1833724 is a reply to message #1833721] Thu, 22 October 2020 15:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jose Maria Jesus Cabral Lassalle is currently offline Jose Maria Jesus Cabral LassalleFriend
you need to somehow transfer the file to the rapberry pi using a usb stick, or I use the following scp tool to transfer file from windows remotely

https://winscp.net/eng/download.php

Once the file in the RPI, you need to execute it there, by accessing using ssh or if you have your RPI setup as a regular desktop with mouse, keyboard and screen, just double click (I think)

Re: FORTE execution on Raspberry Pi 3 [message #1833810 is a reply to message #1833724] Sat, 24 October 2020 13:23 Go to previous message
Pradeep Patel is currently offline Pradeep PatelFriend
Thankyou .. i copied forte file using USB pen drive to Raspberry Pi board.
To execute, i used terminal window and gave "./forte" command on command prompt.
Previous Topic:Any FB can call webservice?
Next Topic:Adding a custom function block inside forte RTE (C Code)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:21:21 GMT 2024