Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Jubula is unable to identify object mapping of table column name
Jubula is unable to identify object mapping of table column name [message #1833594] Mon, 19 October 2020 12:38 Go to next message
Nidhi Kashyap is currently offline Nidhi KashyapFriend
I am trying to identify the object mapping of table column , but I cannot see the green box surrounding the column.

I need to click on the table column name to perform certain functionality.

Complete table is getting identified( ie green box is coming surrounding the complete table rows below the column headers.)

Please help , any leads is really apreciated
Re: Jubula is unable to identify object mapping of table column name [message #1833676 is a reply to message #1833594] Wed, 21 October 2020 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nidhi Kashyap is currently offline Nidhi KashyapFriend
Hi Every one ,

Please refer screenshot attached for the issue I am facing.
Re: Jubula is unable to identify object mapping of table column name [message #1833751 is a reply to message #1833676] Fri, 23 October 2020 09:17 Go to previous message
Marvin Mueller is currently offline Marvin MuellerFriend
You can not directly access such special column headers. Object Mapping works only for the complete Component.
Maybe you can indireclty click them by clicking the first row in the column, or use the Header actions which are existing in some toolkits.
Or are there some Keyboard shortcuts, which can help?

Also there is the possibility to write an extension, so that you can support such kind of tables, but this is a complex task.

best regards
Marvin Mueller
Previous Topic:Start AUT button produces "AUT start failed" message
Next Topic:JavaFX Combobox unable to detect
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 06:07:15 GMT 2024