Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Unable to connect to my AUT agent(5009 Aut start failed error)
Unable to connect to my AUT agent [message #1833389] Mon, 12 October 2020 08:04 Go to next message
yeshwini r is currently offline yeshwini rFriend
AUT connection failed with the below error
5009: AUT start failed
Establishing connection to AUT failed.
Please check the AUT configuration. AUTServer could not start: Establishing communication failed.
Picked up _JAVA_OPTIONS: "-javaagent:C:\Users\yr\OneDrive - Publicis Groupe\Desktop\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.jubula.rc.common.agent_8.0.3.202004150708.jar"
WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
WARNING: Illegal reflective access by com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.util.Fields (file:/C:/Users/yr/AppData/Local/Temp/com.thoughtworks.xstream-1.3.1.v20111124092417976631480311224905.jar) to field java.util.Properties.defaults
WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.util.Fields
WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations
WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release
Re: Unable to connect to my AUT agent [message #1833682 is a reply to message #1833389] Wed, 21 October 2020 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

Can you give more details on how to reproduce this? Have you done all of the necessary setup for it to work? Have you tried it from a path that doesn't have spaces in a parent directory name?

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Re: Unable to connect to my AUT agent [message #1834179 is a reply to message #1833682] Wed, 04 November 2020 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeshwini r is currently offline yeshwini rFriend
Hello ,

Yes , i did remove all spaces .
The steps i followed are:
1.Installed jdk - 8
2.Installed eclipse for testers - eclipse-testing-2020-06-R-win32-x86_64
3.Installed my swing application
4.Opened the eclipse for testers
5.Clicked on Test - New - Entered the project name without spaces
6.Created a test case - added the left single click to it
7.Created a test suite - add the testcase created in previous step to this and saved everything
8.Clicked on Test-Properties - Add - Enter Aut name ( without space ) - selected Swing under Toolkit as my application is a swing application
9. Clicked on Add - under Aut configurations - added the Autid - as "autid"
10.For executable file name - browsed and selected my application shortcut that was present in the desktop and clicked on "Try Aut "

and i got the below error

Please check the AUT configuration. AUTServer could not start: Establishing communication failed.
Picked up _JAVA_OPTIONS: "-javaagent:C:\Program Files\jubula_8.8.0.034\ite\plugins\org.eclipse.jubula.rc.common.agent_8.0.3.202007131040.jar"
WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
WARNING: Illegal reflective access by com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.util.Fields (file:/C:/Users/yr/AppData/Local/Temp/com.thoughtworks.xstream-1.3.1.v2011112409248830535326695895923.jar) to field java.util.Properties.defaults
WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.util.Fields
WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations
WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release

Please let me know how to resolve this , its been my issue for a long time now.
I uninstalled , reinstalled java , my application and even the standalone Jubula .
I even got my system formatted . but no luck .
Kindly hel p me on this
Re: Unable to connect to my AUT agent [message #1836589 is a reply to message #1834179] Fri, 08 January 2021 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marvin Mueller is currently offline Marvin MuellerFriend
Hello,

Can you describe in a more detailed way how your application is normally started?
Is this a jar? is this a batch file or similar?

Swing, RCP or JavaFX application?

best regards
Marvin Mueller
Re: Unable to connect to my AUT agent [message #1836630 is a reply to message #1836589] Sun, 10 January 2021 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nidhi Kashyap is currently offline Nidhi KashyapFriend
Hi Marvin ,

Its a Swing application which is installed on Windows machine. and Started using .exe file of the application.
We are using Jubula Client API using Java to connect to AUT and start the application.

I am attaching screenshot , of how we are configuring AUT agent in Jubula as well as in our code.

We are giving the path of .exe file of Application while setting up AUT agent in jubula.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Unable to connect to my AUT agent [message #1837507 is a reply to message #1836630] Mon, 01 February 2021 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marvin Mueller is currently offline Marvin MuellerFriend
Is the application starting but as soon closing again? Or do you not even see any "shortly" started application.

Does the exe file start the application directly or is it starting an other java application first(like an updater)?

Can you get around to using the exe file and start it more directly?
Re: Unable to connect to my AUT [message #1853246 is a reply to message #1837507] Fri, 24 June 2022 06:56 Go to previous message
manisha jangpangi is currently offline manisha jangpangiFriend
Hi Everyone,

Since this is my second post, I really need some help in order to connect with AUT as this blocker for me
I need help in order to resolve similar kind of issue. Not able to start AUT through Standalone jubula.
I want to automate swing application through Jubula standalone . I am using jubula_8.8.1.010 version, jdk 1.8 with 311 update. Trying to start AUT when connected to the vpn(cisco)
In AUT configuration , mentioned below details:
Executable file name: application .exe file and also tried with .bat file(there is no jar file)
AUT working directory
and when click on try AUT , it shows error :

picked up _java_options: "-javaagent:C:\Program files\jubula_8.8.1.010\ite\plugins\org.eclipse.jubula.rc.common.agent_8.1.0.202201211140.jar"

Not able to understand what needs to be added here. Please help me out with this issue.

Thanks,
Manisha
Previous Topic:Testing Javafx Selected Node(s)
Next Topic:Jubula Client API tutorial
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 01:21:37 GMT 2024