Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » APP4MC » Visualize Task Execution
Visualize Task Execution [message #1833172] Mon, 05 October 2020 12:57 Go to next message
lin zy is currently offline lin zyFriend
Hello, Im new here and I want to know why can't I find the "Visualize Task Execution" option from the "AMALTHEA Multicore Features" context menu shown in the documentation when I right-click the file with the suffix .amxmi?

And after creating the "waters.fmtv.challenge.2017" example project, except for HWModel, which can display images in the APP4MC visualization window, the APP4MC visualization windows of other models all display "There is no visualization avaliable for the active selection."

Did I miss any plug-ins?
  • Attachment: IMG22.png
    (Size: 829.54KB, Downloaded 88 times)
Re: Visualize Task Execution [message #1833228 is a reply to message #1833172] Wed, 07 October 2020 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lukas Krawczyk is currently offline Lukas KrawczykFriend

Hi,

Quote:
Hello, Im new here and I want to know why can't I find the "Visualize Task Execution" option from the "AMALTHEA Multicore Features" context menu shown in the documentation when I right-click the file with the suffix .amxmi?

Thanks for pointing this out. The entry for launching APP4MC's Task Visualizer has indeed been moved from the "AMALTHEA Multicore Features" context menu to an individual stand-alone entry ("APP4MC Task Visualizer"). I will update the documentation accordingly.

(see attachment)

Since the "APP4MC Task Visualizer" option is also missing in your screenshot, I was wondering which version of APP4MC you are using. Did you download APP4MC Platform 0.9.9 for OSX (64 Bit) from the source below?

https://www.eclipse.org/app4mc/downloads/

Quote:
And after creating the "waters.fmtv.challenge.2017" example project, except for HWModel, which can display images in the APP4MC visualization window, the APP4MC visualization windows of other models all display "There is no visualization avaliable for the active selection."

There are currently two approaches for visualizations in APP4MC. You are pointing out to the APP4MC Visualization Framework which is not related to the APP4MC Task Visualizer and provides several illustrations for model elements based on your current selection, i.e. try selecting a Runnable or the Software Model in order to get a new visualization.

Quote:
Did I miss any plug-ins?

When downloaded from the APP4MC Site, everything should work out of the box. In case you installed APP4MC manually (e.g. using the update site), please make sure to install the APP4MC Multicore Support Feature (org.eclipse.app4mc.multicore.feature.group) in order to run the APP4MC Task Visualizer.
  • Attachment: TaskVis.png
    (Size: 200.87KB, Downloaded 122 times)

[Updated on: Fri, 09 October 2020 11:37]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Visualize Task Execution [message #1833387 is a reply to message #1833228] Mon, 12 October 2020 07:49 Go to previous message
lin zy is currently offline lin zyFriend
Thank you very much for your reply, it has been resolved so far~
Previous Topic:LET (Logical Execution Time)
Next Topic:PortType initiator vs responder
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 08:16:51 GMT 2024