Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » NatTable » Same package in multiple versions(javax.annotation is twice in p2 repo)
Same package in multiple versions [message #1832775] Thu, 24 September 2020 18:42 Go to next message
Ralf Heydenreich is currently offline Ralf HeydenreichFriend
Hi all,
I've stated that javax.annotation is twice listed in my target platform (see screenshot). Is it only a problem of my target platform configuration or does it have other causes? If I build a product file with this target platform, both javax.annotation packages are put in the plugins directory.

Thanks in advance for your hints,
Ralf.
Re: Same package in multiple versions [message #1832786 is a reply to message #1832775] Fri, 25 September 2020 04:32 Go to previous message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
Sorry I can't tell what is wrong with your target. What you screenshot is showing looks to me like an issue in the view or the target editor. The NatTable repository definitely does not contain 132 plugins. It only contains the NatTable plugins and its direct dependencies, which are for 1.6 with all features

ca.odell.glazedlists
org.apache.commons.codec
org.apache.commons.logging
org.apache.poi
org.eclipse.nebula.cwt
org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.cdatetime
org.eclipse.nebula.widgetes.richtext

Together with the sources this makes a number of 22 plugins for 1.6.

It is more likely that the plugins come from a release train repository. But I can't actually tell you from which. And I can't tell what the difference is with the two javax.annotation plugin versions is and why p2 calculates that you need both.
Previous Topic:How to get the selected object from the tree table
Next Topic:StackOverFlow Error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 09:06:51 GMT 2024