Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Display enumeration options individually with ability to enable/disable them?
Display enumeration options individually with ability to enable/disable them? [message #1832692] Wed, 23 September 2020 11:50 Go to next message
Max Jordan is currently offline Max JordanFriend
So I have a class A with attribute 'Selection' which is of an enumeration type. I want to be able to list each literal of the enumeration, and have the user indicate whether each one should be active or not.

Currently I have a solution that lists the currently selected literals as a single array, so that's probably no use posting.
Re: Display enumeration options individually with ability to enable/disable them? [message #1832756 is a reply to message #1832692] Thu, 24 September 2020 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Julien Dupont is currently offline Julien DupontFriend
Hello Max,

Could you be more specific? With wich Sirius widget do you want do this? Could you be more specific? With wich Sirius widget do you want do this?

Thanks?

Regards,
Re: Display enumeration options individually with ability to enable/disable them? [message #1832870 is a reply to message #1832756] Mon, 28 September 2020 10:41 Go to previous message
Max Jordan is currently offline Max JordanFriend
Julien Dupont wrote on Thu, 24 September 2020 13:11
Hello Max,

Could you be more specific? With wich Sirius widget do you want do this? Could you be more specific? With wich Sirius widget do you want do this?

Thanks?

Regards,

Hi Julien,

I am doing this in a diagram representation. I have a class lets call it Block, with a 2 attributes, lets call them Name and Selection.

Selection is of type BlockSelection which is an enumeration, lets say with values v1, v2, v3, v4.

Any number and combination of the values from BlockSelection can be selected so i'd like to (if possible) display them all with a conditional style indicating whether theyre selected yet or not.

I was thinking that id have a container displaying the Block class, then inside that have a container with a node inside to display the Name, then another container below that to display each possible value of the enumeration.

Excuse the crude diagram but something like below.

https://i.imgur.com/vDLWtnM.jpeg
Previous Topic:Sirius Web and XText
Next Topic:Trying to define Relation Based Edges
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 20:55:59 GMT 2024