Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » How can I attach the source code of Papyrus to my Eclipse
How can I attach the source code of Papyrus to my Eclipse [message #1832508] Sat, 19 September 2020 06:57 Go to next message
Steve Peters is currently offline Steve PetersFriend
I have a normal eclipse plugin project and e.g. the plugin "org.eclipse.papyrus.designer.languages.common.base" as dependency in my manifest.mf file. Now when I open a class file of this plugin then there are no sources attached. All of my other dependencies the source core is available. Is there any special updatesite for it or a "HowTo" or someone of you can help me?

index.php/fa/38941/0/
Re: How can I attach the source code of Papyrus to my Eclipse [message #1832617 is a reply to message #1832508] Tue, 22 September 2020 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quentin Le Menez is currently offline Quentin Le MenezFriend
Hi Steve,

I assume you attached the source plugin and not the one containing the binaries (class files) only ? If you installed Papyrus and made your plugin depend on the plugin through Eclipse did you install the source version of Papyrus or just the bare one [1] ?

Cheers,
/Quentin

[1] https://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/papyrus/updates/releases/
Re: How can I attach the source code of Papyrus to my Eclipse [message #1832843 is a reply to message #1832617] Sat, 26 September 2020 16:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve Peters is currently offline Steve PetersFriend
Thanks for your answer.
I think I know where the problem is. The classes those I want to see comes from a different update site and it seems there are no source available.

Or do I somethings wrong?

http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/papyrus/components/designer/

index.php/fa/38987/0/
Re: How can I attach the source code of Papyrus to my Eclipse [message #1833055 is a reply to message #1832843] Thu, 01 October 2020 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ansgar Radermacher is currently offline Ansgar RadermacherFriend
Hi Steve,

you're right that the source code is not integrated in the update site. I'll change that soon. In the meantime, you can examine the classes you're interested in from git: see https://git.eclipse.org/c/papyrus/org.eclipse.papyrus-designer.git
Re: How can I attach the source code of Papyrus to my Eclipse [message #1833344 is a reply to message #1833055] Fri, 09 October 2020 14:00 Go to previous message
Ansgar Radermacher is currently offline Ansgar RadermacherFriend
Papyrus SW designer has now developer resources for each feature, if you use the nightly update site.

Ansgar
Previous Topic:New major Release Papyrus 5.0 for 2020.12 release train
Next Topic:How do I get the FMI 2.0 Profile?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 13:27:40 GMT 2024