Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Bug reporting(Not sure I've done it correctly)
Bug reporting [message #1832159] Thu, 10 September 2020 12:52 Go to next message
Keith Suddick is currently offline Keith SuddickFriend
Hi, I tried to report a problem I'm having with Eclipse via Bugzilla - I thought I had created it correctly but I doesn't look like anyone has even looked at it, I'm wondering if someone can confirm if I have done it correctly. The bug is #566709 reported on Sunday September 6th.

Any help much appreciated.
Re: Bug reporting [message #1832179 is a reply to message #1832159] Fri, 11 September 2020 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

https://bugs.eclipse.org/566709 looks correct to me, but as we're a week from a new release, anything that's not causing crashes
is probably not getting a lot of attention. I agree with you that it's odd that neither party pursued it further, and it sure would have
been nice for one of them to actually propose a fix since they're both affected by it. It would probably be better if it could be
reproduced with the built-in themes so that the problem could be turned into an automated test.

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Re: Bug reporting [message #1832180 is a reply to message #1832179] Fri, 11 September 2020 01:59 Go to previous message
Keith Suddick is currently offline Keith SuddickFriend
Ah ok, I understand.

Many thanks for the feedback.
Previous Topic:Debug pydev debugger: unable to find translation for:
Next Topic:Configuration conflict trying to build on both old and new Eclipse versions
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 02:25:29 GMT 2024