Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » e(fx)clipse » Antialiasing with multisample(DriftFX Antialiasing )
Antialiasing with multisample [message #1831667] Wed, 26 August 2020 09:23 Go to next message
Marco Maisano is currently offline Marco MaisanoFriend
Hi Tom,
I was trying to enable multisample on a GLContext of a DriftFXSurface; I need it for antialiasing.
Since I was not able to enable it, I took a look at the WGLGLContext source code and I noted that pixel format attributes regarding sample buffers are not set when the context is created.

Is there a specific reason for this? Have you ever worked with DriftFX with multisample enabled? If possible, how can I use multisample for antialiasing on a DriftFXSurface?

As always, thank you for the support.
Re: Antialiasing with multisample [message #1831786 is a reply to message #1831667] Fri, 28 August 2020 23:02 Go to previous message
Thomas Schindl is currently offline Thomas SchindlFriend
Please file a github issue and we can discuss there - please note that we pushed a completely rewriten DriftFX version and announced it at https://tomsondev.bestsolution.at/2020/08/28/news-from-dirftfx-approaching-v1-0/
Previous Topic:Update on DriftFX
Next Topic:JavaFX jars missing in Plug-in Dependencies during migration from Java8 e4-swt to Java 11 e4-javafx
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 01:52:00 GMT 2024