Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Standard Widget Toolkit (SWT) » 100% CPU performance issue when using the SWT Glib implementation and loading a native library
100% CPU performance issue when using the SWT Glib implementation and loading a native library [message #1831600] Mon, 24 August 2020 15:58 Go to next message
Stephan Engelmann is currently offline Stephan EngelmannFriend
Hi everyone,
I am working on an open source plugin to add support of a modern Browser in the Eclipse IDE. Currently, I am facing an issue when loading a native library. After loading the library two timers watched by the SWT glib main loop are always expired. Hence force, the application can no longer sleep. I am not facing this when loading the library in an AWT application.
What steps can I take to find and narrow down this issue?
Re: 100% CPU performance issue when using the SWT Glib implementation and loading a native library [message #1831621 is a reply to message #1831600] Tue, 25 August 2020 11:32 Go to previous message
Stephan Engelmann is currently offline Stephan EngelmannFriend
If someone wants to have a look, I uploaded a minimalistic example here: https://cdn.yatta.de/content/cef/SWT-Only-Example.tar.xz
Previous Topic:StringFieldEditor and ToolTip - whats wrong
Next Topic:SWT Browser download link by default, no ask.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 20:44:41 GMT 2024