Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Polarsys » Capella General » Future of patterns(Transmission of fonctionalities form patterns to REC/RPL)
Future of patterns [message #1831595] Mon, 24 August 2020 14:27 Go to next message
Antoine Béchade is currently offline Antoine BéchadeFriend
Hi Community,

I have seen recently that the patterns will disappeared in Capella 5.0 (https://github.com/eclipse/capella/wiki/Roadmap) and will be replaced in methodology by REC/RPL.

I would like to know if the specific functionalities of the patterns will be transmitted to REC/RPL? I am thinking in particular of the function that allows to merge objects with the patterns and the function that allows to keep the layout and the style of the patterns.

Thank you
Antoine
Re: Future of patterns [message #1831596 is a reply to message #1831595] Mon, 24 August 2020 14:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Navas Juan is currently offline Navas JuanFriend
Hello,
You may want to check this post: https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/1104731/
The second feature you are talking about (keep layout) is already present with REC/RPLs.
Hope it helps,
Re: Future of patterns [message #1831597 is a reply to message #1831596] Mon, 24 August 2020 15:06 Go to previous message
Antoine Béchade is currently offline Antoine BéchadeFriend
Hi Juan,
Thank you for the redirection to this post, it helped me.
Previous Topic:import logical function and component breakdown structuress
Next Topic:Example on how to install Requirements Viewpoint, and how to import requirements from an Excel
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 16:11:57 GMT 2024