Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Test Reports in Jubula(How to generate report in html format(Extent Report, emailable report) in jubula)
Test Reports in Jubula [message #1831037] Mon, 10 August 2020 12:47 Go to next message
Nidhi Kashyap is currently offline Nidhi KashyapFriend
Hi Team,

I am new to Jubula.
I have successfully created test case and test suite in Jubula.
Kindly let me know what are the different types of report which can be generated in Jubula and is there any integration for Extent Reports.

What are the different reports generated in html format so that it can be easily shared across.

Thanks and Regards,
Nidhi
Re: Test Reports in Jubula [message #1831192 is a reply to message #1831037] Thu, 13 August 2020 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marvin Mueller is currently offline Marvin MuellerFriend
There are 3 reports[1] that can be generated.
the HTML and the XML, they show the test execution they also include screenshots if something failed. They can be generated from the Test Report perspective or after a testrun with the testexec.
There can also be a Junit report. This one is very simple report, but must be explicity set up. [2]

best regards
Marvin Mueller

[1] https://help.eclipse.org/2020-06/topic/org.eclipse.jubula.client.ua.help/content/html/userManual/tasks/ch03s22.html
[2] https://help.eclipse.org/2020-06/topic/org.eclipse.jubula.client.ua.help/content/html/userManual/tasks/ch03s22s02.html
Re: Test Reports in Jubula [message #1831328 is a reply to message #1831192] Mon, 17 August 2020 14:15 Go to previous message
Nidhi Kashyap is currently offline Nidhi KashyapFriend
Thanks a lot Marvin. Your response helped me in extracting the report.

Kind Regards,
Nidhi
Previous Topic:How to maximize swing application
Next Topic:Creating Test Framework and writing test cases in Java in Jubula
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 13:53:04 GMT 2024