Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse 4 » Composite Part Orientation(How to set the orientation of composite part to horizontal)
Composite Part Orientation [message #1830947] Fri, 07 August 2020 07:43 Go to next message
Christian Eugster is currently offline Christian EugsterFriend
Hi
The first time I use a composite part in my e4xml fragment. I want the composite part to display the parts horizontally that means each after the other from left to right (2 parts). When I set the attribute orientation in the e4xml file to horizontal, nothing happens (the parts are shown top down too. Is there a workaround, how to change this?
Thanks!
Re: Composite Part Orientation [message #1830956 is a reply to message #1830947] Fri, 07 August 2020 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolf Theunissen is currently offline Rolf TheunissenFriend
I must admit that I have no clue how the MCompositePart is supposed to work, can't even (quickly) find why the sub-parts are drawn vertical by default. It seems that the horizontal property is ignored. Do you have a working example? You might consider opening a bug report for it.

Further information, have a look at (E)ModelServiceImpl.insert that is used by the SplitterAddon. SplitterAddon might be something you want to look at too.
Re: Composite Part Orientation [message #1830981 is a reply to message #1830956] Fri, 07 August 2020 16:31 Go to previous message
Christian Eugster is currently offline Christian EugsterFriend
Thank you for your suggestions. I will give it a try.
Previous Topic:Dynamically create popup menu with parameterized values
Next Topic:Make e4 model fragments hidpi aware (icons)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 20:47:28 GMT 2024