Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Regarding Merging of similar data using Table Group(Merging of similar data using Table Group)
Regarding Merging of similar data using Table Group [message #1830518] Tue, 28 July 2020 10:04 Go to next message
Jayadeep Bolannavavar is currently offline Jayadeep BolannavavarFriend
Hi All,

We do have a requirement where in clients wants us to column value to featured only once in the column of the report.

e.g.: A (one) country's name will be featured only once in the 'Country' column of the report.

To achieve this we have used the Table grouping option, where in we have Table Groups for each of the columns present in the Report. And it's working fine, But the problem is due to the white-spaces before grouping is showing as in the Report output.

Kindly help me in getting this resolved asap

Thanks in advance.

Note: I have attached the rptdesign file used to create this report.

index.php/fa/38673/0/
Re: Regarding Merging of similar data using Table Group [message #1831105 is a reply to message #1830518] Tue, 11 August 2020 19:39 Go to previous message
Thomas Gutmann is currently offline Thomas GutmannFriend
Hello Jayadeep,

this is an issue with the detail drops on your grouping rows.
The grouping rows will be removed but a small line of the original grouping line is at the merged line.

Attached I have colored your group lines an you will see the line at the top of the merged line.
I have the same issue but currently I havn't a solution ot it.

Kind regards
Previous Topic:Expression Builder GUI
Next Topic:step by step process for making change to existing ADhoc report
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 22:26:13 GMT 2024