Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Polarsys » Capella General » REF calls in diagrams: expected behaviour(When user expectations are mismatched...)
REF calls in diagrams: expected behaviour [message #1829746] Fri, 10 July 2020 07:12 Go to next message
Ricardo Reis is currently offline Ricardo ReisFriend
Hi

I was working in a OES Diagram and set up a ref to another scenario (see image bellow).

I understand the REF box is a pointer to the scenario construct. In this way, the digital model is linked and the relationship ensured.

But, what I would like - and expect, from analogy with other tools - is that upon double click on it, I would be brought to the linked scenario OES... this would greatly improve the workflow.

Is there a way to go the the linked scenario OES in a minimum number of "hops"... or interactions?

best, ricardo
Re: REF calls in diagrams: expected behaviour [message #1829807 is a reply to message #1829746] Fri, 10 July 2020 19:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stephane LACRAMPE is currently offline Stephane LACRAMPEFriend
Hi Ricardo,

That would be nice indeed...
What you can do is add a "representation link" in your diagram close to the REF box and then you can navigate to the diagram when double-clicking, see image attached.

I hope it helps.
Stephane
  • Attachment: palette.png
    (Size: 8.08KB, Downloaded 70 times)

Stephane LACRAMPE
Obeo Canada
Re: REF calls in diagrams: expected behaviour [message #1829817 is a reply to message #1829807] Sat, 11 July 2020 08:23 Go to previous message
Ricardo Reis is currently offline Ricardo ReisFriend
Nice hack, it works :) thank you Stephane!
Previous Topic:XHTML add-on export table typo
Next Topic:Functional chains
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 22:47:45 GMT 2024