Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » XText to Sirius (Create a graphical workbench from Text defined grammar)
XText to Sirius [message #1829276] Tue, 30 June 2020 11:19 Go to next message
Malvina Latifaj is currently offline Malvina LatifajFriend
Hello everyone! I have created a DSL for state machines using XText, and I have also written a sample model of a traffic light. Now i want to create a Sirius workbench , but all the tutorials I am seeing start from an ecore model and not from XText. Can you help me out on how to do that? Thank you
Re: XText to Sirius [message #1829288 is a reply to message #1829276] Tue, 30 June 2020 13:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Willink is currently offline Ed WillinkFriend
Hi

You will find that Xtext creates a *.ecore metamodel in your project.

Regards

Ed Willink
Re: XText to Sirius [message #1831752 is a reply to message #1829288] Fri, 28 August 2020 06:41 Go to previous message
Maxime Porhel is currently offline Maxime PorhelFriend
Hi,

To start the creation of your Sirius based workbench on top of your XText based DSL , you need to adapt the first steps of the starter tutorial (https://wiki.eclipse.org/Sirius/Tutorials/StarterTutorial) :
- Launch a runtime to simulate the deployment of your DSL
- Domain sample step: create a modeling project and addd in. it a sample file corresponding to your DSL
- Viewpoint Specification Project step: reference the plugin which define your grammar (the one which contains the ecore)
- Define a diagram step : reference the nsUri of your grammar/ecore from the diagram description

Regards

Regards

Maxime Porhel - Obeo

Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Previous Topic:Pop-up property view
Next Topic:Nest attributes of class inside container.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 23:58:26 GMT 2024