Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Polarsys » Capella General » Modelling phases and stages of a project in capella(Modelling phases and stages of a project in capella)
Modelling phases and stages of a project in capella [message #1828107] Tue, 02 June 2020 02:10 Go to next message
Ka Ha is currently offline Ka HaFriend
Hi,
What is the best way to model several configuration stages of a project in capella?
There is a webinar about configuration and managing the phases/stages of a project but nothing says how we can try this feature and if it is available.
Is this feature put in place? is this an add on we can install?
Is there an other, simple way to do this?
Do we have to buy the purevariants add on?

Thank you for your help.
Re: Modelling phases and stages of a project in capella [message #1828113 is a reply to message #1828107] Tue, 02 June 2020 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stephane LACRAMPE is currently offline Stephane LACRAMPEFriend
Hi,
I think this webinar should be interesting for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74eKWrSs8hI
Stephane

Stephane LACRAMPE
Obeo Canada
Re: Modelling phases and stages of a project in capella [message #1828114 is a reply to message #1828113] Tue, 02 June 2020 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ka Ha is currently offline Ka HaFriend
Thank you Stephane,
I say this webinar and I was referring to it in my message.

However this does not help me as it is said that conf management is not available at the moment?
Is that still the case or is there an add on for configuration ready currently?
Otherwise what is the point of the whole webinar for a functionality that exists but not available ?

regards,
Re: Modelling phases and stages of a project in capella [message #1828115 is a reply to message #1828114] Tue, 02 June 2020 06:18 Go to previous message
Stephane LACRAMPE is currently offline Stephane LACRAMPEFriend
Ok, it was not clear to me you were referring to this webinar.

Well, you can ask about the point of the webinar to the author of the webinar but I believe that was of the goal was to share with the community this ongoing development and to raise interest and possible collaborations around it to finalize the development. I think if you listen to what is explained at the 26' minutes of the webinar, it makes it quite clear and transparent.

Anyway, here is the link to download the viewpoint: https://download.eclipse.org/capella/addons/vpms/

Stephane LACRAMPE
Obeo Canada
Previous Topic:Property Values Management Tool under Mac/Linux
Next Topic:one to many relation in system analysis
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 19:10:17 GMT 2024