Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Lua Development Tools » just downloaded Lua development tools & no Autocorrect (No autocorrect , can't find a sub dir it just created , can't find ERROR LOG)
just downloaded Lua development tools & no Autocorrect [message #1827701] Thu, 21 May 2020 05:27 Go to next message
Jim Rutledge is currently offline Jim RutledgeFriend
No autocorrect , can't find a sub dir it just created , can't find ERROR LOG...Even though it says hit window/Show other/Error log .. The link does not exist. the error log area does not exist.
If I had that then I might have a chance at finding out then when I create a sub folder under a project name ... That folder can't be browsed to or even used in any way...
I then might have a chance at the bug I was trying to first fix...
The lua autocompletion does not work at all like i have seen it is supposed to , in some youtube videos that is...

No idea what to do.... Searched the file structure . can't find anything that even looks like an Error log file...
Re: just downloaded Lua development tools & no Autocorrect [message #1827728 is a reply to message #1827701] Thu, 21 May 2020 20:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I guess I could get rid of this version of it and get a version that has been working... What one do you others prefer to use. I just want it to install and work , like right out of the box .. heheh ... I am coding away , doing it the old fashioned and slower way using this version of Lua DT .

now if i could just #include or reference moose.lua , it would recognize it . However , I have included the framework in the locations suggested by online article...
So , no idea , I will just spit out the code ,bit by bit ...

[Updated on: Thu, 21 May 2020 20:37]

Report message to a moderator

Re: just downloaded Lua development tools & no Autocorrect [message #1827813 is a reply to message #1827728] Mon, 25 May 2020 00:22 Go to previous message
OK , SOLVED , by me doing more research and finding the video series on MOOSE and LUA
seems that it covers another step that adds moose into the build path ... The online article missed that part of it I believe. Anyhow that all works and the online youtube videos did the trick .
Previous Topic:Tilde no longer working in LDT
Next Topic:Moose debugging thru dcs connects but fails on lua code
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 15:41:59 GMT 2024