Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Polarsys » Capella General » When transitioning FS to ES show Functions at Source & Target
When transitioning FS to ES show Functions at Source & Target [message #1827697] Wed, 20 May 2020 23:35 Go to next message
Brandon BlauFriend
When I am transitioning a Functional Scenario to an Exchange Scenario, the displayed information does not show graphically the source and target function on each Component at either end of the functional exchanges ( see attached image).

Is there a way to trigger this? Manually adding the allocated functions on either end would be a bit intensive.

Brandon
Re: When transitioning FS to ES show Functions at Source & Target [message #1827698 is a reply to message #1827697] Thu, 21 May 2020 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stephane LACRAMPE is currently offline Stephane LACRAMPEFriend
Hi Brandon,

I think there are two sides to your question:
- I believe it would be nice if functions are automatically initialized when doing the FS to ES automatic initialization, I don't really see a reason for not doing it but I may miss something, I am going to ask
- If it was done, or if you do it manually, this resulting diagram is not actually showing dependencies between your functions but rather the execution order, more information here: https://polarsys.org/forums/index.php/t/961/

Stephane

Stephane LACRAMPE
Obeo Canada
Re: When transitioning FS to ES show Functions at Source & Target [message #1827718 is a reply to message #1827698] Thu, 21 May 2020 17:04 Go to previous message
Brandon BlauFriend
Awesome, thanks. I appreciate it :)
Previous Topic:Capella API
Next Topic:Best Way to Model Distributed/Duplicated Controllers, & Functions/FEs in Physical Analysis
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 23:35:19 GMT 2024