Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » eclipse ide installing error
eclipse ide installing error [message #1826656] Tue, 28 April 2020 11:41 Go to next message
Tal Levin is currently offline Tal LevinFriend
so i tried to install eclipse ide for java and the download started to run but near the end it stop and send an error message (added text file).
if someone can view the error file and help me solve it i would very appreciate it.
  • Attachment: error.txt
    (Size: 1.98MB, Downloaded 84 times)
Re: eclipse ide installing error [message #1826670 is a reply to message #1826656] Tue, 28 April 2020 15:08 Go to previous message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
I see you're installing to C:\Users\Tal Levin\Eclipse\ but the pool folders have file:/C:/Users/èì%20ìåéï/.p2/pool. Perhaps you can use the Bundle Pool... menu in the upper right to choose a better agent location or delete this folder in your home folder: .eclipse\org.eclipse.oomph.p2. I wonder what's in the files .eclipse\org.eclipse.oomph.p2\*.info? Something is corrupt or badly encoded here...

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Previous Topic:Breakpoint in debugged application doesn't show source file, after upgrade to 2020-03
Next Topic:not installed GWT
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 13:21:44 GMT 2024