Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Compare » Error when Define a Custom Identifier(Error when Define a Custom Identifier)
Error when Define a Custom Identifier [message #1824470] Wed, 15 April 2020 18:31 Go to next message
Antonio Garmendia is currently offline Antonio GarmendiaFriend
Hi all,

I just started to work with EMF Compare. I am implementing a comparison of two models defining a custom identifier[code.txt], basically I follow the steps described in the developer guide [1]. The thing is that I am getting this error [error.txt] when I used the customIDMatcher like :

final MatchEngineFactoryImpl matchEngineFactory = new MatchEngineFactoryImpl(customIDMatcher, comparisonFactory);

but, when I used the fallBackMatcher it does not give me any error. I would say that I am missing something here. Any hints?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Anthony

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/emf/compare/documentation/latest/developer/developer-guide.html#Defining_custom_identifiers
  • Attachment: code.txt
    (Size: 1.70KB, Downloaded 118 times)
  • Attachment: error.txt
    (Size: 0.87KB, Downloaded 126 times)
Re: Error when Define a Custom Identifier [message #1826159 is a reply to message #1824470] Mon, 20 April 2020 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hello,

I just solve the problem. I have some errors in the input models :-(.

In the previous code, I use MatchEngineFactoryImpl to initialize the engine factory. This constructor is deprecated, but I still do not found another way to initialize with the IEObjectMatcher and IComparisonFactory. What would be the best way?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Anthony
Re: Error when Define a Custom Identifier [message #1826561 is a reply to message #1826159] Mon, 27 April 2020 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laurent Goubet is currently offline Laurent GoubetFriend
Hello,

You can keep using this constructor for now. Its issue is that it doesn't make use of some of the capabilities from EMF Compare, but since you provide your own match engine, you shouldn't be impacted.

Laurent
Re: Error when Define a Custom Identifier [message #1826566 is a reply to message #1826561] Mon, 27 April 2020 08:29 Go to previous message
Thanks!

Cheers,
Anthony
Previous Topic:Date parameter comparisson
Next Topic:Problem with compare editor
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 23:08:26 GMT 2024