Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Transfering a diagram to a service function
Transfering a diagram to a service function [message #1824354] Tue, 14 April 2020 08:54 Go to next message
Avi Shaked is currently offline Avi ShakedFriend
Hi,

I want to use the identity of a specific diagram as an input parameter to a service function.
Specifically, I want to implement a function find(EObject, Diagram) that is defined on a semantic object and finds its representational element in the specific diagram.

Any advice?

Regards,
Avi
Re: Transfering a diagram to a service function [message #1824355 is a reply to message #1824354] Tue, 14 April 2020 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Avi Shaked is currently offline Avi ShakedFriend
I have succeeded doing this by doing the following:

public void encapsulateElements(Process process, DDiagram diagram) {
Collection<EObject> result = new EObjectQuery(process).getInverseReferences(ViewpointPackage.Literals.DSEMANTIC_DECORATOR__TARGET);
result.removeIf(n->!(((DDiagramElement) n).getParentDiagram().equals(diagram)));

I would love to know if there's an easier way.
Re: Transfering a diagram to a service function [message #1824488 is a reply to message #1824355] Thu, 16 April 2020 07:33 Go to previous message
Florian Barbin is currently offline Florian BarbinFriend
Hi,

Depending on where your service is called, you might have access to the view variable (elementView, containerView etc) in your odesign. This view variable references a DDiagramElement.

Regards,

Florian
Previous Topic:Instation of models - can lower bound for composition relations be used?
Next Topic:Java services doesn't work
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 04:19:55 GMT 2024