Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » State machine diagram(Simulating a single state machine diagram containing TimeEvents with Papyrus/Moka)
State machine diagram [message #1824301] Mon, 13 April 2020 15:28 Go to next message
Peter Boudewijns is currently offline Peter BoudewijnsFriend
Hello All,

For use in designing C based software I am trying to make use of Papyrus/Moka to model and simulate a single statemachine. Since fixed delay's on some of the state transitions are needed I've started out trying a simple_fsm (see attached screenshot) that should switch between ON- and OFF state at regular delays.
Sadly, Moka keeps complaining about a Java.NullPointerException. After trying for days now, and reading a lot on the internet I now kindly ask you all for a clue.

Since there is no class related to the single state diagram I have set the status to ACTIVE, and I have tried using both the org.eclipse.papyrus.moka.fuml.statemachines engine as well as the org.eclipse.papyrus.moka.timedfuml engine. But both without success. Without the delays the simulation works ok by the way.

Could anyone give me a hint please. I'm using Papyrus Version: 2020-03 (4.15) with the MOKA plugin from the marketplace.

Looking forward to your reply !

Peter
Re: State machine diagram [message #1827841 is a reply to message #1824301] Mon, 25 May 2020 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Asterion Daedalus is currently offline Asterion DaedalusFriend
Peter, I won't be of much help given I just downloaded eclipse, sysml 1.6 and then moka and same as yourself. I did notice that if I did do something like have a sm with only an initial and a final state it "worked", though admittedly that would not be very useful. I have not found any useful guides, have you?
Re: State machine diagram [message #1829536 is a reply to message #1824301] Mon, 06 July 2020 11:37 Go to previous message
Chao Tan is currently offline Chao TanFriend
Have you solved this problem, I also encountered this problem,could you give me some suggestion?
Previous Topic:Add #pragma in generated C++ code
Next Topic:MOKA can't execute with error log
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 19:16:54 GMT 2024