Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Error making JAXB Classes(Missing libraries )
Error making JAXB Classes [message #1824256] Fri, 10 April 2020 23:54 Go to next message
Kevin Kaiser is currently offline Kevin KaiserFriend
Hello Everyone,

I am fairly new to Eclipse and I am having a problem trying to make JAXB classes from a xsd file.

When I made this project it was not a JAXB project and I didn't know at the time that because I only installed the "generic" version of Eclipse that I needed to add the extra packages to do this.

Subsequently I have installed the extra packages and I have imported and psd file and if I right click on it I now have the option to generate the classes however this is the warning that I see.

The classpath for this project does not appear to contain the necessary libraries to proceed with class generation.
Please insure that a JAXB implementation is available on the classpath.

I have searched around on the web but I have not been able to figure out how to solve this. I also tried starting over and just making a new JAXB project however I get a similar error.

For reference this is the version I have installed.

Eclipse IDE for Java Developers

Version: 2019-12 (4.14.0)
Build id: 20191212-1212

Any help would be appreciated!!
Re: Error making JAXB Classes [message #1824276 is a reply to message #1824256] Sun, 12 April 2020 09:18 Go to previous message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
Probably you installed EclipseLink and would be best to ask this question on their forum:

https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/f/111/

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Previous Topic:Can't install eclipse
Next Topic:code cant run on other computer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 21:57:10 GMT 2024